Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Concatenate

Hi allI have to do a CONCATENATE with some string.The problem is that if one of this is space, this one doesn't appear in concatenated string, but I want it.Any solution?thanksenzo

Resolved! Workflow Problem.

Hi all!First let me wish u all Happy Dussehra.Problem: The box generated when "Confirm end of Processing" is ticked in a task, has the object reference n certain values from the object, in the right hand side under the heading "Objects n Attachments"...

Resolved! REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE

Hi I am facing a problem using this FM. I have an Internal Table called OUT_TAB[] which is to be output using ALV List. Now to construct the FieldCatalog i used this FM and passed the name of the itab in the i_internal_tabname parameter. But it gives...

Resolved! What is Field catalog pls urgent

Right now I am working on ALV, in that I am using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY FM, but the parameters for this FM are an internal table name and a field catalog so i am confused that what field catalog is? Please help me out its very urgent. Thanks in adva...

String and Internal table

We have a large character string in the memory, e.g. of 5M.(1) we want to split the character string into an internal table with a field of c(1000), for example.(2) we want to read the internal table, and concatenate each line into one string. For ST...

profiles

Hi everybody, I am working on profiles and roles. I need some information on function modules 'profil_aufloesen' , 'susr_get_tcodes_with_auth' 'susr_tcodes_list_selopt_prof'. Can anybody suggest where can I get information about thes...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.