Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table control

Hi All,I am using a table control to display some info and would need to bring up a new screen when a row in the table is double clicked. Do you know how I can assign a function code for this ?It's been a long time since I used the table controls. So...

Resolved! ME9E print less positions

Hi, i have to print an agreement delivery with the ME9Ftransaction.The document contains 10 positions, butthe output print only 9 positions.If i look in the document with the me93 transaction, the position 10 is in state yellow (all others in green):...

tRFCs from non-SAP client

Hi,I want to call two or more RFCs from some non-SAP client (Java, .NET, whatever) where all the database changes caused by these RFCs should only be committed after I finally send BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. The Problem I have is that every RFC by itse...

Resolved! Help in ALV GRID

Hi experts,i am doing ALV GRID using CL_GUI_ALV_GRID CLASS.i want to display the print label as 'TOTAL' in ouput at before total place.the following FM i am using. i tried but while i am passing the parameter IS_LAYOUT it is saying not " 'WA_LAYOUT' ...

Invoice Duplex Printing

I've read through a number of posts on duplex printing but I haven't seen a solution to my particular problem. On the back of invoice first page we would like to print a full page of Terms&conditions. I've set up a back page with one window of type c...

Resolved! Script Copy

Hello,I have copied MEDRUCK layout to ZMEDRUCK from 000 client.I want to change the window size of the ZMEDRUCK form. It's not allowing me to change the size, but if I given 'DE'(Original lan) as Language( in SE71) it's allowing me to change but not ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.