Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

about LSMW

From sap help, there is a section about 'Display Variant'.Use:You can select the information to be displayed in the field mappingThis function is particularly useful to experienced users who want to specifically modify the field mapping.Features:In t...

Layout Variant

hai all!In transaction MB52, there is one screen field wih name layout, what is the purpose of this. The same one i have to add in my new object.Can any one explain that?ThanksAlex

alex_m by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Condition Records

Hi,I am uploading condition records in j3a4 transaction. I also tried VK11. I have problem in the recording. I am using call transaction, after i post the record it takes me to the first screen with out returning to the called program. If i am coding...

Read account period balances

HiIm not sure If this is the right forum for this question, but here it goes.I need to read account period balances from an external application. I tried using BAPI_GL_GETGLACCPERIODBALANCES and BAPI_GL_GETGLACCPERIODBALANCES. However they don't work...

Resolved! Message Control clarification

When a purchase order is created, the message control processes the associated messages to create IDOCs or Printouts etc. Does anybody know whether the processing of the messages happens after the creation of the purchase order (i. e. after commit) o...

Resolved! Inbound IDoc Question

Hi,We have couple of Idocs which has errored out because of the same Data Error. We now want to change the Contents of all the Errored Idocs and Reprocess the same Idocs.Is there any Transaction where we can change the COntents of the IDoc's? We dont...

Update VBAP-PREFE

Hello ,I have a sales order and at item level i want update Prefe flag in a standard way (using FM or BAPI or MASS change)Unfortunetly, BAPI_SALE_CHANGE doesnt have this field,MASS_saLES_CHANGE has the filed but intern calls BAPI .MAss transaction i ...

Mass Creation of Company Code

Hi,I am trying to upload 300 company code from another system into SAP. I looked into BAPI but find only COMPANYCODE_GETLIST. I would appreciate if anyone can tell me if there is anyone can tell me if there is any other way I can mass create Company ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.