Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Native SQL buffering

Hi We are doing some native sql in EXEC SQL ENDEXEC statments to get information from a non SAP source to import into SAP. Problem is it seems to be buffered in some way. After deleting a record from the oracle windows client and rerunning the ABAP p...

Resolved! Alv Color - LVC_T_SCOL

Hy !Friends, i have a report alv-grid, this report using a dynamic table, this dynamic table was created using fieldcats, my doubt, how can i can do to put the structure LVC_T_SCOL in fieldcat ? i need this structure to use color in cells. Example:OB...

re: perform new task

Hi, CALL FUNCTION ' ' STARTING NEW TASK '001' PERFORMING f_task_end ON END OF TASK. I have seen above code in some programs. What is the meaning of the above statement. Where can we use the above statement. Can any body explain. rgdsp.kp

re: ALV grid display

Hi,1. when ever i choose the value on the basic list,Iam unable to use the value of choosen field and value inat line-selection event. 2. I want to set the left column-boundary. How can i set the left colmn-boundary by using alv. I appre...

how to use FM: urgent

Hi All,Pls tell me how to use this function module to convert the sap script format into AN html. i WANT THE DETAILS OF DATA TO BE PUT IN I_HEADER WHICH IS AN EXPORT PARAMETER.FM : CONVERT_ITF_TO_HTML_CSS

How to convert CHAR into QUAN

I have a screen field which takes CHAR values. I want to convert this CHAR value into QUAN internally depending on the field for which value has been submitted (Screen has two 3 fields: Table name, Field name and value. so depending on tab-field, qua...

How resume deleted function group?

Dear experts, I have already create one function group,and transported the request (DEV system ->QA system ->PRD system) in STMS, now I unguarded deleted the function group in DEV system and create one new request,but the request do not be transpor...

com_2018 by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.