Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Infotype Query

Hi ,I have added a custom field in one of the standard infotypes.(There have been additions in the std infotype earlier as well in our project ).When i go to the main pa30 screen I can see the other added fields on screen but not the one I have added...

GUIDX in table STPO

Hi!Can anyone explain me the field GUIDX in the table STPO? I saw that this field is not filled for all entries. What causes an entry in this field?My Problem:I have the Material Number, Plant, Usage and Alternate for a BOM and the Position Number (0...

RSEIDOCM

Hi all,When I execute RSEIDOCM program if there is any error message it should send the message to the user inbox.It executing properly but its sending message only if partner profile not found and fro remaining its not sending messages.Please help m...

authentication with HTTP_POST

I want to call a web services from Sap 4.7 in a server in my intranet. I can call it when the target server haven't security administration. But when the security is activated the the funcion HTTP_POST returns the error 401. I send in the funcion the...

Resolved! Personal Settings in ME21n

Hello everybody...i spend almost the whole day today, trying to find where the "Personal Settings" data of the ME21N Transaction are stored (I mean this "Personal Settings" button on the right, where you can set default values for for example 'purcha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.