Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV ...Logic required

Hi every body, I have one requirement like an alv report will displayoutput which contains a material number.<b>If i click On the material number it shud go to MM03...Accounting viewLogic required for this.</b>I am a beginner ...Plz help me...Thank...

Table maintenance

Hi, I have created one Z table which needs to be maintained using table maintenance. I have created table maintenance generator. The problem is, I have one key field in that table (Sequence no), Which needs to be incremented or decremented when user ...

BDC Failing abruptly

Hi Guysi am doing a BDC to change a sales order.i am using this BDC in a Sales Order Change BAPI.the BDC works fine with the material number '1000000002' in the material field as shown below. but when i try passing the same material number in the FM ...

itab-c

hi guyshere i m writing my coding for Questions-c , check it . is this right?b) Get the maximum lead time for the components: For all records in it_child, get it_marc-wzeit matching on matnr and werks in it_marc and it_child and get the maximum wzeit...

itabd

hi guysneed urjent helpd) Set the update indicator in it_marc for all components so that we could update the custom table later on: Set it-marc-upd = “X” for all records in it_child matching it_marc on matnr and werks if it-marc-upd = “ “. Clear it_...

SAP & windows DLL

Hello Everyone, Can anyone tell me wheather if its possible, if so how to access windows DLL files through ABAP programming.I have a tool which have to be integionrated into sap. Its API documentation says any language which can access tht tools API ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.