Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Documents about BAPI

Hi all, I would like to request from anyone of you to send me documents on how to perform BAPI processing. You can send it to my email add @ perfume_business@yahoo.com. Just reply to this topic if you already send it so that i can give you points....

Resolved! transfer routines

hi all, i have to write a routine to convert few units to different ones. example: 'tm' to 'tn', 'mt' to 'm2' and leave the rest of the units as they are.can anybody help me with a exapmle how to convert.thanx,Ravi.

Resolved! re: ALV grid display

Hi, When ever i edit the values in the basic list, then if i choose one dialog command, these modified values get populated into another screen. This is my requirement.I have used read line coding for this. And iam usingusercommand routine in the...

Resolved! Refresh Screen Automatically

Hi, Can anyone tell how to refresh the screen with out pressing enter. I mean in selection screen when we press enter then only it do the validations like mandatory etc.. But instead of that is there any way to do the same thing with pressing enter,...

Resolved! Subscreens

Hello folks,Can anybody help me in creating a subscreen with some dictionary fields??Here is what I am doing. I had created a subscreen area on a screen xxxx and trying to paint some dictionary fields on that subscreen area. But it is giving out some...

Transaction Code needed

Hi, can any one help me ,the transaction code for Event Log at R/3 side.(i.e., i am sending data for example Goods movement, to R/3 to APO. i want to see the data sent from R/3 to APO.this is like /n/sapapo/c3 at APO side)thankssrikanth

Resolved! LSMW last step. Batch input????

Hi all,I have successfully read the flat file and all the record is being read. The last step is batch input and its showing the record read and everything...Now how do I go forward with the batch input and run it so that the respective data gets lo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.