Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

FIELD exit For WADAT

Hello , I have Implemented a field exit for Data element WADAT, but my requrement is, The value In the field LIKP-WADAT in VLO2n/VLO1N TRansaction should not be allowed to change even a single time. Is there any user exit do statisfy my requi...

Resolved! call transaction

hi to all,i have two fields <b>SALES ORDER</b> AND <b>BILLING DOCUME</b>NT .. I want to double click on these two in my report/....but it not properly executing...can u suggest me if it is correct or not....data....data : begin of wa occurs 0, ...

Reading archived data

Hi folks,I need to do some changes in the existing reports. I need to make sure the archived data is also read when it comes to reading EKKO,EKPO.VBAP etc. Are you aware of any easy wasy to read archived data? Is there any fucntion module to do that?...

Resolved! where are these values from?

hi frnds,i have an o/p msg created for my print program and form. but its giving a short dump.so i included the form routine ' ENTRY _ENU ' in my print program.would any one tell me how i define these two fields in the data declaration.1) ent_retco ...

Resolved! QM data Migration

Hello All,i am trying to migrtae QM data form SAP to SAP system also from Legacy systems.Any inputs on how to migrate master data for QM.What are the best possible ways for migrating Inspection plans (including master data like Insp characteristics)....

APO: BAdI for Planning Book

Hi,I want to implement BAdI in Planning Book (/SAPAPO/SDP94) in APO system (Ver. 3.10)Requirement is : Want to restrict the values to be displayed while drill down "Details (all)" option. I have already implemented SDP Selector BAdI and it is working...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.