Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Formatting error in Smartforms

Hi Experts,I have a function module XXX that calls a Smartforms report, converts it to PDF and sends an email with this PDF file as attachment. I execute the function module XXX and it simply works fine. I can open the email and attachment without an...

Rushme by Advisor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Function Pool

Hi All, As per some new requirement I've copied one standard function pool into my own function pool.when I'm calling one subroutine defined in this fuction pool through a user exit , it's not behaving the same way as when the same subroutine is call...

Resolved! need help on MIGO BADI !!

Hi,My requirement is as follows:Once when the user does a Goods Issue in MIGO transaction, a screen should popup asking for an extra field, for example, tax jurisdiction. This field will have the values populated from another table. When the user sel...

ALV Popup

Hi I am using Object Oriented Method for an ALV using call method alv_grid->set_table_for_first_displayNow i want it to make it interactive. When the user clicks on a row in this ALV, i need a Popup ALV to appear. Is there any method for this. I kno...

Resolved! loop where range

Hello,i´m executing a simple loop using a range in the where condition. eg. loop at itab into wa_tab where racct in r_range.Values in r_range are sign - 'I'option 'EQ'low '0000311001'high '0000315004'The loop only finds the 'low' entry and the...

BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST

hai friends,I need the help to solve my problem. I have posting the Accounting document using this bapi. BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT is used to commit the work.In the return parameter i am geting the message 'Document posted successfuly', but no new docu...

Resolved! Graphics in ABAP OO

Hi, I have to do an application and I have doubt about using ABAP OO or JAVA: it is necessary using a gantt graphic, but the user can move the bars! I know that is possible in Java, using an applet, but would be better using ABAP OO. It's is poss...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.