Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Function module to send Mail

HiI have a requirement in which I have to execute an unix script. In this script we are copying files to webmethods. While copying if some error occurs then an RFC (to send mail) has to be invoked in this script. My question is which function module ...

Urgent

Hi,I have a report in SAP which sends mail to users. I need to call this report in a unix script file. I need to call this report passing a parameter to that report.I believe STARTRFC should be used, but don't know how to call the report with param...

Resolved! Smartform

Hi,I have to do modification in the graphics object(in graphical window) of an existing smartform.For ex.. if the object is logo,I have to add something more on that logo.Kindly let me know how to proceed further.Thanks in advance.Any useful pointers...

Resolved! Fine tuning

Hi,i face tough job in my client place.My client often complains abot the Z - reports being terribly slow. For example i created a report called SALES TAX REGISTER which takes hell lot ot time for 2 consecutive days (but even the data is very huge)it...

Resolved! Table population

Hello AllWhile creating a Purchase Order, I am not filling the field ' Ultimate Destination Country'. Its getting automatically filled from a customized table 'YGW_EX_DATA' while saving the PO.I want to know how that customized table is getting value...

Append Structure

Hi All,I m facing a problem while deleting an existing field in append structure. Detail description is as below.I have a table for which i created an append structure with three fields. Now requirement changed and instead of three they require only ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.