Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

F4 for an alv field.

Hi there, I see that this thing has been appear previously on the forum but I did not reached the solution using the 3ds anout it , I need to add an f4 or a matchcode to the field 'MWSKZ' (from the table T007A) in my table I tried to add the code I'...

Resolved! File Download

Hi All,My requirment is to download a file into a sever(filepath provided) in text mode after the extraction.But that server is not my App server.Is it possible to download it into the required destination.If yes,how?Thx in advance.SK.

Resolved! Exclude Cancel Button in ALV Popup

Hi I am using CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_POPUP_TO_SELECT'. I want to remove the cancel button that appears over there. I know how to remove the standard buttons. I have to use the Exporting option with an itab of function codes. it_excluding = ...

Smart Form - template

Hi I have met a problem when working with the template.In the Template tab of Template, the Draw Mode button is disabled so with other buttons like "Select Pattern", Can anyone please tell me how to active those buttons?Thanks !!

regd. idoc type INVOIC

Hi,I'm coding a user exit for INVOIC02 IDOC.The exit is EXIT_SAPLVEDF_002. This FM however does not import the segment name related information. I need to populate a new segment detail after E1EDK18. Any pointers on this. Anyone has had a similar req...

Resolved! BDC

hello,how to create a BDC ? What is the purpose of creating one. can anyone share any sample BDC's. is a BDC different from a normal ABAP program.

Resolved! About BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Dear experts,I have created program upload GR data by call function module BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE,and in MIGO can do goods receipt by inbound delivery.But in BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE,I can not find this importing parameter.Could you give me any idea?Thanks...

com_2018 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.