Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Javascript and BSPs

I have a BSP application where I am displaying the contents of a table on a BSP page, and allowing the user to change the table items. I also want to add some javascript to update some of the fields in the table, but I am having trouble with the ind...

Resolved! PF-status

HI,Is there any way while debugging we can c the buttons that are present for that status. Like we say SET PF-STATUS 'STANDARD' OF PROGRAM 'SAPMV65A' EXCLUDING lt_extab.to remove buttons in table...similarly to c avilable buttons

creating routine

hi, i need to have a routine in the external data tab -> infopackage , so that the routine takes changes the file in the external data tab with respect to the month. can any body help me with this as i have no idea about the routines. the file naem...

Resolved! User Exit

Hi, In the prg. SAPMF02K I am writing my code inside user exit EXIT_SAPMF02K_001 under Include ZXF05U01... My requirement is that I have to change the name1 feild for an existing vendor. So my user exit code should trigger only when XK02 tcode is u...

Sales Order Exit

I'm working on the following requirement and i am stuck. Basically I have to make modifications to existing code in the Userexit MV45AFZB/USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP. New change: if user changes the Carrier(CR) partner function at the item level I need to do...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.