Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Function Module

Hi, iam using function module create_studio_project to create project definiton and later iam using BAPI_TRANSACTION_commit to commit the function module.But, when iam trying to create the project definiton, it is going for short dump.Please any one ...

Resolved! screen problem

Hi,Iam trying to do some validation in table control and iam getting proper(error) message.When i click ok(exit button on the message box)on the message box, the screen also exiting.How can avoid this? if flag = 'X'. message e000(z1) with 'Conside...

user exist

How to find the Exist for Exist_sapmm07m_001 function module..? I have gone to Smod and Cmod Transaction and looked but i could not able to get SAPMM07M enhancement...Can anyone know then it solve my purpose?

Resolved! CALL FUNCTION ... DESTINATION ?

Hello,I have got a report and a remote function module. Everything works fine. I would like to call the remote function module in different systems. Therefore, I use a loop stmt in my report from which the remote function tool is called. Within this ...

Resolved! mod function

Hi,Iam trying to devide some value with 1500.If reminder is not zero i want to give message.How to achieve this using "mod" functionality.if 3000/1500 = 2. no message.elseif 4000/1500 = 2.66 since reminder is not 0 i have to give message.endif.above...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.