Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! smartforms blank line

Hello, i must implement a form that prints the contents of a table passed as parameter. The thing is that the contents of the table must be printed in groups of 5 rows and each page must have a maximum of 5 groups. Between each pair of groups there m...

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

posting the document in tcode. FB01 using this bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST,i am getting the following return message from bapi,E RW Error in document: BKPFF $ SAPUSD210 E RW No data was transferred to parameter SD00.Is there any solution to...

Resolved! Perfomance issue

Hi,I want to check the program using Runtime analysis.But can u plz tell me upto what extent(i.e percentages given in runtime analysis) can an abap report can consume time. i.e. ABAP----% Database-----% R/3----%Why am I asking , b...

Resolved! Smart Forms - problem

Hello AllOk now in my first smartforms , on my output currently if i have 6 records that should print on the document , it is printing 6 groups of 6. so it is repeating the 6 line items 6 times.Problem 2. in my info area which is my header info. i ha...

Resolved! User exit code does not execute

I'm having a problem with User exit code that does not execute yet seems to be set up correctly.The User exit is implemented as FM "EXIT_SAPLIPW1_001" in function group XQSM.I've tried everything I know of with the CMOD and SMOD transactions, and I s...

Resolved! SAP Certification

Hi all,I am new to this sdn and as well to SAP - ABAP, Please let me known how worth of taking SAP Certified course from SAP certified institutes and what is the minimum qualification is it required?And Iam from B.Sc ( Computer applcations) have 2 ye...

Resolved! Using WEBDav methods

How can I use WEBDav methods in ABAP.I like to access Exchange Public folder from SAP side using WEBdav development.Does anybody know where I can find information on how to do this ?ThanksGeorg

Resolved! f4 in selection screen

hii look for function that when you press f4 in selection screen you can filter the screen that show according to other field for exampleif i press on calendar name and i have a field of werks that equal 1201 i want to show just the calendar name tha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.