Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Creating Sales Areas

Hi,I am migrating some Sales Areas data from other database to SAP and wonder how I can create sales areas such as Sales Organizations, distribution channels, and sales division. I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how I can programmatically cre...

Resolved! Debug the baclground job

Hi all,Greetings!How to debug the background job? If anyone knows please let me know?And one more doubt i have if we put the <b>BREAK-POINT</b>in code and once we execute that job in background then the program will stop at that particular breakpoint...

Resolved! Sd bapi

i am using BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA form create an offer, but i need to modify the offer, does anybody know if i can use BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE for do it?Thanks in advance

debugging output types

Hi,We can debug the processing program and routine in output type by setting them to execute with periodical jobs(instead of send immediately) and using RSNAST00 to run the unprocessed output.How do we debug the change output program that we give in ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.