Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

user exit

Hi,Can anyone tell me how I can prevent users to change field MEPO1211-NETPR(Net Price) in transaction ME21N, so that the price obtained is not manually changed but comes from the info record. ... Thanks in advance,Veeru

About ATP

Hi frnds, Any1 has any knowledge about ATP ...and creating function modules in ATP.. plz provide links to information to this... Points assured :):):)-regrds,Madan....

USER EXIT

HI ALL,What user exit should be used to supress the line item netpr field in production purchase order, if the items have an Info Record? The field is MEPO1211-NETPR.iam using ME21n transaction.Thanks,Donald

Resolved! FM DYNP_VALUES_READ

Hi,Here is some relevant code:data: i_dynp_read type table of dynpread. IMPORT W_PERNR FROM MEMORY ID 'CATSPERNR'. IF SY-SUBRC = 0. CALL FUNCTION 'DYNP_VALUES_READ' EXPORTING DYNAME = 'SAPLCATS' DYNUMB ...

ABAP Technical Documentation

HiI need to store technical documentation to be used by maintanance ABAPers in such a way that it be easily retrived.Beside solution mananager (that seems to be very complex), what are other alternatives?DMS seems to be an alternative, but I am not s...

Resolved! upload excel

Hi!!I have to upload an excel file and i can´t transform it in tabulated file and my excel file has cells that have more than one line, they can have paragraphs, i have tried to use the "gui_upload" but when i use the type 'DAT' it returns me the err...

Resolved! Deleting internal table

Hi all,In an internal table i have 5 fields.My requirement is for the last record i have to delete entries only for 3 fields .Ex: In itabf1 f2 f3 f4 f5 12 18 19 20 2409 24 32 25 2625 26 28 29 30.So for the last record i want to de...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.