Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Content of SAPScript Symbol

Hello,I have a problem printing an SAPScript-Symbol &wa_zpp_pro_auf-TEXT& which is of TYPE CHAR with lenght 70, that is the type of an SAPScript text name object. The structure wa_zpp_pro_auf has the type of a table defined in the Dictionary. The Deb...

Resolved! find odd number

hi all,is there a command to get the property of odd and even of a number.i have a counter inside a loop.after the loop pass based on the even or odd number of counter i need to do some processing.how can i do this ...c =0.loop . c = c + 1.endloop.i...

bdc qm

bdc for quality level change. I have been trying to change the quality level using bdc. When there is a material with no vendor number, there is a popup alv list that come up to select the line. how do i choose the line without the vendor number.When...

Resolved! Skip Selection screen

Hi Friends,I need to run a report and before the report is generated i need to run a Extract program. So the screen sequence is goe like this. 1. The initial selection screen is the selection criteria for the report. 2. Once the criteria is given and...

Hiding the code

Hi All,Can anyone tell me how to hide the code of a report from the user? I know that if I goto the program's attributes and change its STATUS to SYSTEM PROGRAM, it cannot be debugged, but I have been told that tweaking the debugger will still allow ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.