Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Please Help me

Hi all,I have to used 5 different table in my reportcreate a internal table with 5 tablehow to retrive data from table into internal tablePlz send sample logicReward point advanced tahnks to your replyRegardsSek

how to change the length

hi,whenever we right something in selection screen we define length of comment like 79 which is a limit but if any one wanna go beyond this limit then what he has to do. Example:SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK file_select WITH FRAME TITLE text-000. ...

Resolved! Is LSMW allowed in CRM?

Hi Everyone, We need to migrate mass data (service orders) from AS400 to our SAP CRM system. I was wondering what kind of tool I can use. Is LSMW an option? If yes, I believe Batch Data Input would not work, am I correct. And if LSMW is not an opti...

Resolved! Tables Calculation

I have created an internal table INTAB taken from table FPLT and retreiving the billing date(FPLT-AFDAT),billing %(FPLT-FPROZ)by the key field FPLNR.Suppose I am having 10 records, I need only the latest billing date and sum of all %.How can i do thi...

Resolved! Transaction MC94

Hi,Transaction MC94 is used to update product allocation qty in infostructure s883. Although we also have date & time fields in this infostructure , but this transaction is not updating the same. I am looking for a user-exit or badi or any other way ...

Tables

I have to display the service order and sales order in one report. For I have take entries from table VBAP,VBAK and FPLT.I need the primary key which link table VBAP,VBAK and FPLT. because i have take entries for the billing date from FPLT-AFDAT bas...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.