Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Radiobutton

Hi Experts,This is PrabhakararaoI have a small problem.I had taken two Selection-screens. One having 3 Radiobuttons and second having 2 input fileds. Whenever i executes a program if i click 1st radiobutton on first selection screen then 1st field of...

D/M/Q/Y Report interface

Hi all,This question is actually more on the logic design. How do you guys normally present the user interface or selection screen for reports that would require Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly data? Also, our data would be coming from either a ...

Domain Values and Description

I have defined one custom data element with custom domain and some fixed values at the Domain level.I am using that data element at the Custom screen. The problem is that I am getting F4 help without Desription.In the drop down help I am getting on V...

Resolved! XD01 User exit

Hi,I am facing a problem with EXIT_SAPMF02D_001. I want to pop up a message saying "Are you really want to leave Attribute 1 on Additional data field blank?" I was able to code for pop up. If user says 'no' and click on extras -> additional data, the...

Resolved! Joining 2 tables

I am using the following select statement to select from 2 joined tables into an internal table: select DISTINCT zgtis_qtheader~qtenbr zgtis_qtheader~prjnam zgtis_qtheader~status zgtis_qtheader~expdte into table t_qtlist from zgtis_...

Re-send Idocs

Hi folks, I need to re-send Idocs, which are with status '03'. I know the transactions : bd87,we19 and bd73 and program :RSARFCEX. What are the other way, as I have 900 idocs which I want to external non-sap system . I just got call from ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.