Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Group By in ABAP ..

Hi,My Itab contains n number of records and i am triggering mails wrto the mail id in itab.and it's working fine .I want to group my Itab wrto Mailid, and want to trigger mail Only once with the set of records.Say,if my itab contains 15 records ..wit...

Resolved! Customer Master Long Text

HiI am using /SAPDMC/SAP_LSMW_IMPORT_TEXTS Direct put program to upload customer master LONG Text. Program working fine and ITs storing the data in STXB tables but when we we are Viewing in xd02 the long text does display.can anyone help in this rega...

Resolved! How can this be realized?

Hi, I found a code in a sample code like this: Append wa to struc. There's only one field which type is "string" in "wa". And structrue "struc" has several fields. After this code executed, each fields of structure "struc" has values which are par...

QM02 trans data

Hi,Can any one tell me in which table i can find the data.QM02---> enter some notification numberclick SUBJECT tabu can see down EXECUTION tabthere u can see 'Department resp' '123456' '<b>asdfgf</b>'I need "asdfgf" data table.points guaranteedcheers...

Resolved! Problem in Screen

Hi,I am using the Main Program of the Sap Layout used to print the Invoice. This Programs Original Language is DE. The Program Type is Executable. I have created a Screen called 1000 and calling it in the following form.FORM entry USING return_code u...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.