Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

calculation on chars

hi all,I have an amount in a char or string field. On any calculation(even absolute) on that field the decimal value is lost or shifted on either side.I need this field as char only because I'm concatenating it with a sign.pls suggest a solution.Than...

Resolved! processing internal table

Hi all,In internal table i have data with vornr matnr and other fields.My requirement is for each material number i have to sort the internal table descending with vornr for furthur processing.My code is working fine with one material.but with more ...

Resolved! IDOC-control record

Hello everyone, How we can analyze the control record of an IDOC.I have an Idoc in .txt format sent from subsystem. Before triggering it into SAP i like to compare fileds in .txt control record file to that of SAP control record structure. I like to ...

Resolved! smartforms

HI all!How to draw custom gridlines in smartforms.The columns and rows are not similar.Please help me if any material is available on this or important sites which give good material on smartforms.thanks in advancePrasan

Smartform printing issue

Hi,I have developed a smartform that prints fine when choosing the printer LOCL. If I choose the same printer but with it's real SAP name, the smartform does not print correctly at all - it is not lined up and prints ten more pages (many blank) than...

Enlarging Font in Sapscript

Hi All,I would like to have a large font for some characters and am using character formats for this. Even when I specifiy a large font size, the printout of the characters does not enlarge beyond a specific font size. I tried changing the window hei...

Resolved! help on selectoptions

Hi all,I have date field as selectoptions.Based on the data provided on selectoption i need to create one more selectoption with period.ex:date 20050612 to 20050908need to create new selectoption.period 200506 to 200509please advise me.with regard...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.