Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Enlarging Font in Sapscript

Hi All,I would like to have a large font for some characters and am using character formats for this. Even when I specifiy a large font size, the printout of the characters does not enlarge beyond a specific font size. I tried changing the window hei...

Resolved! help on selectoptions

Hi all,I have date field as selectoptions.Based on the data provided on selectoption i need to create one more selectoption with period.ex:date 20050612 to 20050908need to create new selectoption.period 200506 to 200509please advise me.with regard...

Resolved! a TRUSTED RFC connection ?

Hi,I look at the code of the function SUSR_USER_CHANGE_PASSWORD_RFC, and for the PASSWORD parameter, it is tested if PASSWORD IS INITIAL. A comment said that it tests if PASSWORD is the old password or a TRUSTED RFC connection. What does it mean ? Do...

Resolved! ORDERS01

Hello everyone,I need a help with IDOC's orders.The requirement is:A custmer order is recevied into SAP from EDI Sub-system.On receving that, a new sales order has to be creted (SAP) within new sales org. and ship. plnt.How can we go about this proce...

IDOC - same message type

hello,I have two idoc types named MATMAS04, MATMAS05.(to MATMAS05 i have created an extension)they are both in the same message type MATMAS.i need to send the two idocs to the same system.but, in transaction WE20 when i link the message type to the s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.