Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! dynamic selection

In HR,you get a dynamic selection colouful icon,How should a) I get that on my selection-screen .b) I want to add 40 custom fields in it that will be my output ALV fields on report. All standrd fields I want to remove.My requirement is every tim...

SYSTEM_REMOTE_LOGIN

Hello friends,I am working on 4.7 uni with Loadbalancing and Multiple Application server.I created one program using this FM and destination local.When I executed it, (as service user), it created new session, I did activities and then logged off.But...

Customized F4 help

Dear All,When we mapped a table control to the data base tablethe standard f4 help for the fields is automatically comes for the respective fields in the table control. Now my requirement is to make my own F4 help for the field in a table control. Ho...

string in where clause

Hi,I have a little problem. I want to set a select statement like this: select ID string into table tab_string from DBtable where ID in range_searchID and string like searchstring.Which is not allowed, because in the DBtable the length of the s...

Resolved! What does this error mean?

Hi all,When i did a syntax check on a program and i got the following error (2 times): A USING reference parameter should not be used. Instead define the parameter as a USING-VALUE(...) or CHANGING parameter. When i double-clicked on the error to dis...

Custom Bapi

Hi, I wnat to create a custom Bapi to update the custom table. Should i use write the inser and update queries inside the Function Module. is there any other way. Please let me know.Regardskumar

Resolved! Pls help me in this - urgent

Hi Experts, Pls help me in solving this problem. I have a standard transaction VT03N for shipments. I have written a custom ABAP program and SAP SCRIPT(custom) to give the details of the Shipment. I am taking a sum of all the deliveries and prod...

Transaction MM02

Hi All, In one of our program it is required to navigate to the particular view of MM02 transaction. The view selection depends upon the type of error for the material.I tried with the FM MATERIAL_MAINTAIN_DIALOGUE but using this I can only enter all...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.