Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Intercompany Posting via BAPI

Dear AllI am going to attempt the impossible, and try to work out how to use a BAPI to post an intercompany journal. By recording a transaction in SM35 and doing a BDC I could achieve this in an hour, but SAP recommends using BAPI's so I will do this...

hardyp180 by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calculating GRN days

Hi everyone I'm asked to make some ammendments to somebody else's program. I'm now faced with a problem where i am unsure as to how i should modify the original logic of the program that does a calculation that finds out the GRN day. Basically, GRN d...

Inbound Process Code

Hi,I had created an inbound process code and wanted to assign a FM to it, the FM is custom made.But i can't see my FM in the drop down list and i had also checked whether it is Remote enabled or not.Please advice me what to do?

SUBMIT and GET

HI,I am writing a function module to run an ABAP program and the ABAP program has "GET VBAK" statement. When I try to debug the program, its not executing these statements. So I am not getting the values in my function module. Please let me know if t...

copy routines

Hi, i am working the requirement where i need to copy line item dismantling date to the header dismantling date of a contract. This will make the header dismantling date the latest of the line item dates. Does any one have idea on how to proceed fo...

Resolved! help on this report

Hi,I wrote this report discount analysis, when I debug it is showing values in 'getdata' but not in 'processdata'. Can you pl look at my code and let me know what is wrong with it. when i execute , it is giving '0' as value, but correct no of records...

Resolved! Transport Table entries

Hi Folks,We have 2 customize tables, Its actually migrated from another system. Well when I looked in to its development class, its does not have the transport layer in our system. So I change the development class and put our transport layer name in...

BDC program

Hi Friends, I am trying out to work on this simple BDC program, but i dont get the idea to start this pogram. Can somebody walk me through this?Please let me know the step by step process involved in BDC programing.1. To Read a flat file ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.