Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! F4 help

frnds, below code does not work for parameter, but its working fine for select-options. y????tables : mara , marc.data : begin of itab occurs 0, mat_no like mara-matnr, end of itab. data : matnr type matnr.data t_return like ddshretval...

Resolved! History for Workbench Object

Hi Community,Today on quality system have delete a development class (Package)...Obj is not found...Obj has been delete without a Change request!!! I would like access in log information of workbench objects.Exist a tables or a transaction code to mo...

Resolved! Query Performance

Hi Friends, Here is a query, which is taking a lot of time on Customer system. It gives TIME_OUT short dump even foras little selection as 500 Business Partners.Here i would like to add that:1. All the indexes are properly maintained.2. No o...

use of concatenate

Hello Guys,I have a doubt on concatenate.That how it will be helpful in generating a reports in real time & also iam not having any demo code using concatenate. Try to hlp me for this & also send me any sample code with using concatenate.very urgent....

Resolved! Date Formating

Hi, i have a date like 20051215i want to format it like15 dec 2005using FMWhich FM is usful I don't have CONVERT_DATE_TO_ALPHA_NUMERIC in my system.If anybody knows tell me.ThanksRegards,Nandha

Resolved! F4 help

hi frnds, Im using a func. module to create F4 help in the event at selection secreen on value request, but the double clicked values are not getting selected.points assured to all replies.madan..

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.