Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Program Required

Hi Folks, I want to develop a new report on "License status of all active equipments". This report is from PM Module. Is one have developed this kind of report previously. If yes please forward me asap. Or if u have developed similar kind of report...

Resolved! executing dos command

Hi experts I have this scenario.<b>I have to ping to a server and get the result into a file.</b><b>1.</b>I tried with dsvas_doc_ws_execute_50 in se37 directly but no response only c:\programfiles poped up. Any idea on what i should do with this fun...

INVL / INVM

I was looking at the process code INVL / INVM for INVOIC02 idoc type. What is the difference between INVL and INVM?Also I was looking at TCODE WE16 (Testing Inbound processing of orig inb. file).. I have previously worked with processing of inbound I...

Resolved! passing internal table

Hi, I have a requirement like thisi have to retrive internal table from subroutine(i.e. I have a internal table in include prg)I want to retrive that internal table using subroutine how i can write subroutine prog.If any body knows tell meLike thispe...

Learning LAV.

Hi,Can someone please tell me where I can learn about ALV ?Can someone send me some details along with small snippets of ALV so that I can understand ALV in nutshell and can put into practice its functions use immediately..Thanks.-Tushar

Clearing of selections screen

Hi!I wanted to asked how to clear a first screen of selections screen ( contains Parameters ans select options ) from another scrren ? I created an ALV report. The first screen of the report is a selections screen that contains select options and Pa...

BDCMSGCOLL

dear consultants,good day,i heard the in BDC-sessions,all the error records will saved in the log-file,BDCMSGCOLL,how to see that log-file,in SE11? or at SM35?my thanks& regards,kcc

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.