Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Date Formating in smartforms

Hi, Guys i have a doubt in smartforms.i.e .i want to change the format of date within smartform not in print program. I am getting dates trrough internal table in 9 character long .i want to change the date 16 character.i.e. 20 December 2005 like thi...

Creating Spool request

Hi friends,as per the old message I am trying to create a spool request which further will be downloaded to PDF format. I am facing a problem, as per message when I try to do write in worte_perform I am receving ABAP dumps with Illegal page number a...

To become an EP consultant .

Hi all,Am working on EP.I hav Customized Standard Iviews,ESS Cutomization .I know,creaation of Iviews in PCD (Portal Content Directory) in EP 6.0 and hav an idea abt ITS.My Question is , 1 .What are the things i hav to know ,if i want to become an EP...

Resolved! edi 51 error in Posting receipt

Hello, Iam trying to post a goods receipt on the receipt of a warehouse receipt advice but the function module iam using is autmatically posting the GOODS ISSUE so iam getting the idoc in 51 status giving me the message that the goods issue has a...

Resolved! Screen Painter and tables

I have created a Table Control in a Screen Painter and I need help to fill it.I assign to the Table Control a field of an internal table but when I try to activate it i receive the followin error:The field "XXXX-XXXX" is not assigned to a LOOP. "LOOP...

Resolved! MRP List

HelloI need to get MRP data for materials and do some processing and output a list based on the different MRP elements and their quantities. Is there a FM which would give the entire dynamic list for me to process?Thanks in Advance

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.