Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

KBETR Value Query

Hi,I'm having a report where i fetch the KBETR value from KONV table and display. I notice that the sales order for which I display this value shows some other value in the screen and KONV has some other value. Any idea on this. How to rectify this. ...

Resolved! Title Bar

Hi All, I am using selection screen and i would like give my title bar, where should i paste my statement SET TITLEBAR 'Zx_TITLE' to display my own title bar at the display of Selection-screen.Thanks in advance for help.Regards.

Resolved! Problem sending pdf file

Hi all,I need to send a sapscript via email.I convert the spool in pdf.If I try to download the internal table with pdf content I'm able to create correctly the pdf file on my pc.Insted, if I send the contet of internal table with the pdf data via e...

Status for IDOC

Hello Everyone,after inbound processing through test tool (we19) the idoc is in error (rather warning) state. The error being "No status has been passed to/by ale layer".What exactly is the problem which gives this type of error.regardsRahul.

SAP Script

Hi, i write the layout set code for RFQ Create (ME41) and RFQ Change (ME42). while check the text i got these errors. <b> Unknown symbol RM06E-ANFPS Unknown symbol RM06E-ANMNG Unknown symbol RM06E-ANFPS ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.