Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ALV

Hi, i'm diplay a report using ALV which includes a header(top-of-list), a footer(end of list) and the body of the report(first internal table). now i need to include another report(from second internal table ) with the same format after the first re...

Resolved! ABAP query - Customer master

Hi,I would like to extract customer details like name,street,city,country,region (which is structure ADDR1_DATA)using customer number.I also would like to use structure RF02D-vkorg and table KNVK-name1 to extract the details. Any help how to extract ...

Shiva_Ram by Active Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Material Extract...

Hi, i am facing a problem to extract data from SAP to Lotus notes.this is my requirement.Selection criteria for material extract out of SAP and send to the LOTUS notes ( <b>Must have selection criteria defined in order to create Data Extract program ...

Resolved! query on bdc program

hi friends, I really have doubt on bdc program. I wantedto complete this task.1. Create a BDC program for the following - Read a flat file containing Vendor Master details (keep the record structure as simple as possible). The file ...

Resolved! Trying to create an ALV

I'm following a tutorial for creating an ALV and it says...PrerequisitesThe output table must either be defined globally or be a public attribute of a class.I have the following...DATA: BEGIN OF itdatos OCCURS 0, consecutivo(10) TYPE c, pernr(8) TY...

Resolved! IDocs and Multiple Records

Ignorant newbie here. In migrating legacy data to an R/3 system, one approach seems to be to massage the data into IDoc format and ship it to R/3 for processing by some BAPI_xxx_CREATEFROMDATA BAPI.I have a tool that can be changed to write IDoc for...

Resolved! Who should use SM30?

Hello,Who should be using SM30 to maintain table data? Is this something appropriate for a user to have access to?I have a table that I need a user to be able to update. I do not want to have to code an interface or program. I'm looking for a quick s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.