Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Sapscript - Diferent Image in every page

Hi all,I want to know how to change an image of a window for every page that sapscript generate. I want to include a image depending of the business area.The window is not main type. Is normal window.Now the image there is not changing, is allways th...

JoseMunoz by Active Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ALV

Hi all,I am doing a report using ALV, It is possible to insert a logo in the top of page?How can I do it? somebody could tell me.Regards.MArisol

Resolved! XI consultant & EP consultant

Hi experts,I am a junior level ABAP programmer.I know Functional & technical consultants.What abt XI and EP consultants?I want to upgrade my skills...In which area u can suggest me either functional side or BIW...Kindly provide your valuable advices ...

Header in the ALV report

Hi,I am using REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY to display the data. Here i am having some header data to be displayed. i know how to print the header, but i want change the font and size of this header. Can somebody tell me how to change the default fo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.