Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SUBMIT statement calling ALV

Friends,I'm using a SUBMIT statement( using EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY AND RETURN option) and the called program is an ALV report. When the calling program is executed, the ALV output of the called program is displayed first and upon clicking "back" bu...

Menu exit "SEUED001"

Hi,everyone: I use enhancement SEUED001, create a project in cmod, in menu exit 'SAPLS38E +PGE' I add a menu. and actived the project now . i can found the menu i added ,but i can not make it work according to on line help." To attach your menu entry...

Resolved! Password encryption in SAP

Hi all, I have a requirement where i need to store the user's password.Please provide suggestions as to how i can provide security so that this password should not be hacked.Please see the below :-- I can store the encrypted form of the passwor...

Screen download

Hi,I need to download module pool programs .I have managed to download all the includes, i now want to download the screens, can anybody guide me.I have tried using the menu path utilities>more utilities>download but its not getting saved on my prese...

DDIC Table

Hi,I have to create a report using custom table (Z table). This table is already created. I was suggested to create a similar table again as the this Z table, caz whenever it is refrehes with data it prints out the list.For this particular report, th...

Resolved! double click in alv

hi!i wrote an alv report using methods.after calling the first screen 100 (main alv report), when i double click on one of the fields, i have to call another alv report screen 200.the first time i call screen 200 is ok, but in the second time it rem...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.