Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Cancelling Goods Movement

Hi,I am trying to use function module BAPI_GOODSMVT_CANCEL to reverse an existing docuemnt. For the movement type it is mandatory to give the reason for movement code. The function module doesnt have a provision to import the reason code ( Field MSE...

Quick guide for ALE scenario

Hello,I am trying to set up a scenario for ALE to upload data from a flat file into R/3, using one of the standard IDOC types. This is in contrast to using a BAPI, because there is no BAPI for this data (SD Pricing Conditions).Is there a quick guide ...

Regarding Smartforms

Hi all, Can anybody tell me what are the standard smart forms available in SAP. Like <b>SAP Scripts</b> is <b>SMART Forms</b> are also having standard programs and layout sets for all types of orders like Sales Order, Purchase order, Quotation, Inqui...

Resolved! custom program

hi folks i want to upload the material data from legacy to sap system after that i need to copy all material types from one plant to another plant so can u provide how to write code for it by using functional modules material_read_plants and materia...

Copyin Function Pool

Dear All,I copied the standard program SAPLMR1M, Function modules & Function group of MIRO transaction. And i created the ZMIRO transaction. But when i try to execute the transaction it is throwing an error as Tcode not in T169 table.Do anyone help m...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.