Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! eMail with Word Mail Body

Hi everybody,I'm trying to develop the possibility of writing an email in Word SAP inplace and then send the Content as a normal email. (The Word Content can include Pictures etc.)The Word Content should not be attached as an attachment. --> This is ...

Resolved! ABAP in ECC on HANA

Hi Gurus,We are planning to go with ECC on HANA.Following are my understanding, please let me know if I am right,*  SLT is not required to pull the table data into HANA database, as HANA database is going to hold all of the ECC  tables.*  We need to ...

Nested IF statement: issue

hello,I have a code like below:If <condition1> if (variable) between value1 and Value 2. if (variable2) between value3 and value 4.--------endif.endif.else.----endif.Now problem is even when all the three conditions are satisfying, the cursor alwa...

Resolved! DropDown ListBox Defualt Values

Hellow Experts,I am new To ABAP , my requirment is to fill the defualt value in dropdownlistbox like follow,MATHCHEMESTRYGEOGRAPHYALJABRAHISTORYi need when user click the dropdownlist these values will be come in dropdownlist box .Its really appercit...

Resolved! Offset length error

Hi all,I am facing offset length error when working bapi. I am passing data for custom fields in PRPS table.But when i am passing data i facing following error.'The sum of the offset and length (=480) exceeds the length of the start (=387) of the str...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.