Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

word wrap in ITAB

Hi,How to make wordwrap in ITAB.Iam displaying values like this.MCTXT(itab field)-AAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCCCCCAfter reaching length 12, i want to make break and i want to display in second line likeAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCCCCCCan any one te...

Resolved! How to work with deep structure

Hi !I wanted to ask how to loop, modify, append tables located in deep structures. Deep structures i mean, structures consist of columns which are tables ( usualy exists in user-exit). Please give examples and reference help to this subject.ThanksMos...

Resolved! re: alvgrid

Hi, I want to choose one line in grid display. After choose, i want to delete those rows selected. This is myrequirement.1. How to put the select button infront of every row.2. How to find the rows i selected. Please give me the...

Variant Contents

Hi All, I want to see the variant contents in database table. Could someone tell the table name where report variants are stored and their contents as well OR any such function module from where if I give some contents used in some variants, it shoul...

SAP Script ULINE

Hi,Is it possible to pass the value of length to ULINE in SAP script thru some variable,because my len varies dynamically.I tried the following options but it's not working,&ULINE(&LEN&)&&ULINE(LEN)&RegardsRaghavendra

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.