Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Help on PopUP window

Hi, I created one popup window in VA01 while entering Sold-to-party using ALV GRID. In that popup window i do have 2 usercommands Copy, Cancael. Whenever i select something in Popwindow & press copy it will go for another screen. Is that possible ins...

Resolved! unable to cancel GI STO

Dear Experts, I have urgent issue in here after many years of using SAP .Suddenly all the GI STO cant be cancelled due to error:errorcode: M7152 for item 0001 of purch. order &, no goods issue can post.is there anything missing ?

SAP script error - help

Hello people I am relativley new to Sapscript so Im not very familiar with its debugging and other forms to check the program. So far I encountered an error while trying to have a print preview for a "job order". I encountered this message <b>"elemen...

issue in page length ??

Hi,I have my sapscript's PAGE FORMAT set to a format whose length is 7 inches. But when I print the form, it is printed in a continuous running sheet of size 12 inches. It so happens that after printing the first form (7 inches), printer moves to the...

IDOC status

Hi,I am using IDOC status using IDOC_STATUS_WRITE_TO_DATABASE.But as i am passing only the status number as a parameter, is it possible to change the default status code text.If so, let me know please.

Resolved! Dequeue for lock entry

Hello,I don´t quite understand the concept of locking customer tables. I created a lock object for table 'Ztable' and in my program use the enqueue function module to lock the table. Then i make some checks. If checks are wrong, I want to unlock the ...

Resolved! need help on sapscript ..

Hi,I have a sapscript which is a copy of F110_PRENUM_CHK. It contains one page with a couple of page windows.I am not able to edit the height of these page windows.Also, how can I control the total height of the page ? My requirement is to print the ...

SAP Scripts

I have a script which displays information on one page.Now, I need to add another page in the script without modifying the driver program. Ex: Vendor DetailsPage1: Vendor No., Name, Etc.Page2: Static text.Page1: Vendor No., Name, etc,Page2: Static Te...

Resolved! IDoc program

I have written a program for generating an idoc in sendng system.. with my Z idoc type. I want to send basic material data thru my program and create tht material on the recv system. Pls chk code below.The idoc shows a code of 03 in sending system. B...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.