Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Mirror Image of SAP

Hi,Is it possible to view the data's from SAP DB into Non-SAP System application as mirror image n seamlessly intergrate between each other. And when there are changes in SAP DB will it refelect in Non-SAP application for viewing using a middleware.I...

Resolved! Function Groups

hi,I am using two inbound function module which comes under the same function group.The includes also remain same, will it be any problem while processing as all the local variables remain same for both the FM.As the idoc will process one by one of t...

retrieving data

Hi everyone, i need to retrive data from vbak-kunnr,vbak-name1,vbap-posnr,vbak-vbeln.In Va02/va03 screen after entering sales order number,next screen is displayed based on that sales order number i need to retrive data. could some one p...

check

Hi Every one, i am modifying VA01/ VA02 screen, In that screen i have added a new button(telephone icon). when a item line and the button are selected, the following check should be performed.. - check whether the material group field i...

Resolved! New to idocs and ale

dear friends , i am new to ale and idocs . i was practicing creating idocs . For eg say i wanted to send an SD invoice to a third party system . How would i go about starting the process . What are the things i need to take care of to start with like...

Creating month picker

I'm currently building an application which employs period as an input parameter. Problem is, the functional specification defines that the period is picked from a month whereas the application will took the date from the beginning of the month till ...

Seeking advice

Suggestion Posted: Jan 4, 2006 12:40 AM Reply E-mail this post Hi Guys,I need a suggestion from you regarding the better option to be used in following case.We are use a standard report called RFUMSV00 for VAT reporrting. Now this allow...

Resolved! BAPI post

HiI am testing BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.When I do it using SE37 I get only message 605 –‘Document posted successfully:….’.When I do it using my ABAP-program I have the same message.No update in BKPF, BSEG (although I call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT in my ...

Help on PopUP window

Hi, I created one popup window in VA01 while entering Sold-to-party using ALV GRID. In that popup window i do have 2 usercommands Copy, Cancael. Whenever i select something in Popwindow & press copy it will go for another screen. Is that possible ins...

Resolved! unable to cancel GI STO

Dear Experts, I have urgent issue in here after many years of using SAP .Suddenly all the GI STO cant be cancelled due to error:errorcode: M7152 for item 0001 of purch. order &, no goods issue can post.is there anything missing ?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.