Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Infotype 2 upload program

Hi Friends,I have upload program to upload the infotype 2 Master Data to SAP, following FMs I am using,I would like to modify the data if the record is already existing with Pernr, start date and end date.If the Record is not available, I want to cre...

Resolved! CJ20N Userfield USR00 inactive

Hi Gurus,I am working on the new assignment of changing the description of the USR00 field and  Inactive in CJ20N Tcode.I am able to change  the Description to "segment" through table  TCN01.The value is to  be populated through program.I achieved th...

SAPOSS RFC failing

Hi Experts,We have installed a mock system on HANA DB and have also created the connection in SAP Service Market Place. Have opened R/3 connection for SAP to login the system but they are unable to login. When checked SAPOSS RFC was ending with below...

Resolved! PO not Printing automatically.

Dear All,I have some issue with Print PO, Previously it is working when i change below conig in this path it is not working: SPRO->Mm->Purchasing->Messages->Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes -> EKPO-NETPR has the "Field relevant for printing" i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.