Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Modify a databsae table

Hi, If we use Modify for a row which is existing in database table, it will change the row and work as UPDATE. If row is not exisitng in table , it will add to table and in this case it will work as INSERT. so,both case SY-SUBRC = 0. Can you please t...

Resolved! FM 'CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY'

Hello Everyone,I have a question about FM 'CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY'. How accurate will be the converted rate in local currency when I use this FM? When I use this FM and compare with the conversion rate as of today, there is difference between two ...

Resolved! Create own user exit

Hello Friends,How can we create our own user exit ? Please help me with an example of a scenario u have faced where in a need of development of user exit have occured??What are the steps required with respect to OSS ??Thanks ,Shills

Resolved! BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE

HiI am calling this BAPI to create a purchase requisition.When I run it from SE37, it works fine.But when I call it from my program, using exactly the same parameters used in SE37, I got error message below:'Control indicators for controlling area H0...

Resolved! SAP Scripts.

I am using a character format for underlining some text but when the page is printed, the line is broken. i.e the underline does not appear for the spaces in between words.The print preview shows the underline even for the spaces. The problem is only...

Right click on Report Output

Hi all, I am new here and i need ur help. I need to give the user an option to go to a transaction whenever he right clicks on the output of a report. I need to get the cursor position to get the parameters for the transaction and then just give him...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.