Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Background Task

Hi,I'm running a Z program which at a certain point needs to execute a process in background. The function I need to call is L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE I've coded this into an RFC enabled Z FM to call in background.When the main program calls this Z FM in fo...

Resolved! ALV Hierarchical List

Hello Everyone,I have a ALV hierarchical list where some fields are displayed (in Header level) and some I can add through "Change Layout" option in ALV toolbar. The fields are coming from a structure declared in the internal table for Header level a...

BDC for vl01n

Hi,I have an internal table which contains materials and quantity.I need to create outbound delivery for all these materials and quantity.Please can anyone provide bdc program for this situation.thanks in advance.

ALV to Excel problem.

Hi all,Iam displaying 4 reports in 1 report using REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_APPEND.the problem is when i download data from the ALV iam getting gaps between columns only for fields value2 and value.For ally my 4 reports structure is same just values diffe...

Smartforms and preview

Hi all,i've defined a smartforms for preview with following parameters : ctrl_param-no_open = SPACE. ctrl_param-no_close = SPACE. ctrl_param-no_dialog = 'X'. ctrl_param-preview = 'X'. CALL FUNCTION '/1BCDWB/SF00000010' EXPORTING control_para...

Requested delivery date

Hi all,I am using USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in include MV45AFZZ to write some info of the Sales order to my own tables.Now I would like to get the Requested delivery date for each position in the Sales Order. There is this field with the "Requested deli...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.