Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

user exit to populate data

Hii ,I have to send IDOC ORDERS05 to be extended to add custom fields and code an appropriate user exit . Is there any user exit to populate data ?? They have told me to use RSEOUT00 program to send the orders05 idoc . My main concern is which user ...

Resolved! F4 help for file name

frnds, Im using the FM "KD_GET_FILENAME_ON_F4" to get F4 help for file name in presentation server... but it does not seem to work...Y????????? and is there any FM to get the file name from the application server.. points assured to all the answers.....

LVKMPFZ1 - Credit Management

Hi,Does anyone know what structures / tables ae available INCLUDE LVKMPFZ1. I am looking to get access to (1) The value of the sales order (2) the customers exposure and credit limit. Is this possible from this userexit or should I be using another o...

RV45PFZA: Limiting Code

Hi,In Include RV45PFZA, there is a user exit USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUK. I want to enter code there that that will only be hit for Transaction VA01. This user exit is also hit for Transaction VKM3. Syst-tcode will work, but I was warned off it as when ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.