Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Splitting internal table

I have an internal table which has 100 entries . I have a parameter on the selection screen which says how many entries to club. Like if I say 5 entries on the screen to club , the program should submit 20 jobs, if 4 then 25, if 3 then 33 jobs with ...

Resolved! Parallel Processing in ABAP

Hi,I have a internal table that has object references in it. Each item in the table are indepenent of the other. I want to extract info from each object and convert it into a internal table so that i can pass it to an RFC function.So how can i do thi...

Resolved! ABAP Certification

Hi All, I am working as an ABAP programmer in a service company in India, and want to have myself sap certified on ABAP [TAW10 TAW12]....but i dont want to take the course , just want to appear for the crtification.I have sent a mail to educ...

sap abap

hi PLSE HELP ME TO WRITE CODE TO GET BATCH NUMBER AS FOLLOWSfrom 0000 to 9999 number should be same,from 10000 to 104599 the number should beas follows FOR RANGE 10000 TO 35999A000,A001, A003 ...A999B000,B001 ...B999.... Z000,Z001 ...Z999FOR RANGE 36...

Resolved! Label printing smart forms

Hi everybody this is my frist post in SDNhere i got a problem in smartformsi need to print labels four per page.the problem is am able to print only one on each page.here each label is size of credit card.and there are four in each page. am just try...

Write INPUT ON

HiI am using INPUT ON addition for a write statement. When i change the values and click on menu button, the changed values are not reflecting. Below is the source code.The previous MARA table values are only getting printed again. My changed values ...

Resolved! Question about SAPScript

I need to display 2 fields value in a line, so I add two sysmbol '&field1&' and '&field2'. But '&field1' sometimes needed to suppress in some situation. I handle it by creating 2 two text element 'Item1' and 'Item2'. Item1 contains only field2 while ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.