Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Wrong sort in SM30

I've created a maintenance dialog view for a Z*-table. In the PBO of the created screen I have added a module (before the LOOP AT EXTRACT WITH CONTROL) in which I sort the selected data. Instead of a sort by the key-fields the customer wants a sort o...

Resolved! technical components in matnr

Hello everyone,The transaction cs03 gives me a list of all components from a material.Does anyone know of a function that, given the less parameters as possible (matnr, werks, stlan and stlal would be ideal) returns that same list of components ?What...

control break in sap script

Hi All, I am facing one problem in SAP-SCRIPT, I am using IF statement for checking Service tax if service tax is greater than 0 then it should print the service tax @ 10.20 % other wise it should not print any thing. i am giving the code in main w...

MI31

Hi all,I have a requirement in a way that i need the data(list) from the transaction mi31 but with extra select options with fields disponent and chargen(these are not in mi31 transaction).solution1:Copy the predefined program into Z program and add ...

message in user-exit MV45AFZZ

hi all,i have an additional field in sales order header in additional data A section. and i want to make it a mandatory field so that error message is displayed if the field is left empty at status SAVE document.but when i put a error message in the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.