Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Releasing an object

Hi, I have done my coding in one client (50) & did my testing in another client (100).. so from which client I should release my object. Please guide me thru the steps of releaing an object.Thank You,SB.

Resolved! Graphic Window in SAPScript

Hello all,I want to print a graphic element, included in a graphic window, conditionally.Is there a way to print this window only when certain conditions are fulfilled (this will be checked in the print program) or the window will always print, regar...

wrong idoc fetched

Dear Friends,I am trying to send an extension idoc from one client to another client . I made changes to the partner profile and put my basic idoc type and extension idoc . I also defined the message type for my idoc .Whenever I try to save a billing...

EXCEL Integration

Greetings, The requirement needs an excel file to be populated with data and then be presented to the user for simulation of an installment plan, I am doing this using OLE and then calling the FM SAP_STARTS_EXCEL to present the information. However, ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.