Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! IDoc

Hi All!In a IDoc the control record data in EDIDC table will be updated by the system automatically or else we have to give mapping details to it.Since in the Data section EDIDD we are giving the mapping details.I would like to know if anyway r we su...

Resolved! alv GRID

HAI, MY REQUIREMENT IS I HAVE A ALV GRID WITH FORUR FIELDS SAY KUUNR NAME1 MATERIAL QTYNOW WHILE DISPLAYING I WILL BE SORTING BY KUUNR NAME1.WHILE DISPLAYING THE ENTRIES OF KUUNR AND NAME1 IS COMING IN ALL ROWS, BUT MY REQUIREMENT IS THE KUUNR AND...

Archiving Object

Hi, I need to know where the Archivibng Object is created in SAP. For example in the function module:open a new archiv for writeCALL FUNCTION 'ARCHIVE_OPEN_FOR_WRITE' EXPORTING CALL_DELETE_JOB_IN_TEST_MODE = TESTRUN COMMENTS ...

Resolved! BDC

Hi,What are tcodes to upload the following.1. functional loacations and equipment, workcenters2. Purchase orders, purchase contracts, initial stock inventory and operations for the functioanl locations and equipment.3. material master consumption, ...

screen refresh problem

I have an alv tree in a modal dialog screen with a custom container.The first time I open the screen, it gets closed on one clickThe second time I open the screen, it gets closed on two clicks... and so on..Please tell me what should be done in order...

Resolved! How to create a COND_A IDoc

Hi all, i have a question regarding the creation of a COND_A IDoc. Let’s say there already exists a price condition for a specific material. Is it possible to create a COND_A IDoc that includes all data for the existing price condition when I just ha...

Table Control

Hi All, I have to create a table control where the number of columns are going to be dynamic. I am able to make it disable not invisible. The scenario is When ever i am executing the report depeding upon the number of days left in that month I...

PageName in SAPScript

Dear All,I have two pages in script. The structure of Main Window in both the pages are different. Please let me know how to find PAGE NAME in Script in runtime.Also let me know, is there any System variable/ symbol that contains CURRENT PAGE NAME.Th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.