Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Data extraction automatically

Hi,I have a requirement where user requests data from database table once using an interface. Process needs to run continuously until data gets updated in DB table. DB table can get updated any time. Actually can I keep a process timingly check the D...

MESSAGE DISPLAY in VA01

Hi,<b>If the primary material has sufficient stock available for sale, Material substitution popup should not display</b>.Did this part using VOFM user exist.......User should be notified that substitutes exist. If the notification (button, icon, or ...

Bapi to IW3K

Hi,Someone know some bapi to transaction IW3K (reservation component to a PM order) ?I've triedBAPI_RESERVATION_CREATEBAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1,but they did not work.Thanks.Alexandre Nogueira

TRAINING & EVENT ISSUE

I am having trouble within the T&E module of SAP. A business event that has been correctly created has somehow ‘picked up’ an historical record flag, this now means that it cannot be edited or deleted. This error has occurred quite a few times now. I...

Delivery Number from IDOC

I am using IDOCs for posting the inbound delivery order.Now i want to do further processing for the delviery order generated by a specific IDOC(IDOC is a parameterin the selection screen of the program). Can you please let me know how to find the de...

New in ABAP Programming

Hello everybody,Actually I'm working in a CRM 4.0 development project and I'm totally new in ABAP Programming (until now three years in functional roles).My question is the following:I have to develop an action method which delete several partner fun...

idoc program examples

Please send me some sample exicuted complete programs regarding <b>below topics.</b> a)idoc inbound development b)idoc outbound development c)idoc inbound process d)idoc outboun process e)idoc configuration f)idoc inbound scheduling. in process meth...

Help on searchhelps

Hi all,I appended 5 search help structures to MAT1 for Material number.Everything working fine.But I want to change the order of their displayfor ex: ZAMAT1 ZAMAT1E ZAMAT1MARC ZAMAT1P ZAMAT1RB this is the order now. I want to change to: ZAMAT1MARC ZA...

Idoc issue

Hi, We have a custom message type for material master. The partner profile is set up correctly with synch as one of the message types in the outbound parameters. The distribution model is set up fine and has been distributed. All the config is set up...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.