Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

OUTBOUND IDOC

Hi All!I am working on the OUTBOUND interface through ALE.I identified a IDOC cats_insert02 for my requirement but the FM for this IDoc is supporting the INBOUND.Now can i use the same IDoc and write my own FM for this w.r.t. OUTBOUND.otherwise will ...

BAPI Input Table

Hi,1. I need to know how to implement a table as input for a bapi.We've created a BAPI (RFC Func.) via SE37 and added input tables to tables TAB. But no sure if this is correct.How can we try this BAPI via SE37. 2. Is there very generic sample RFC Fu...

Resolved! Load job descriptions

Hi all.I'm making a batch to load the job descriptions in the PP01 for each JOB "C" but it's a little dificult 'cause if i try to load a so very large text it loads it incomplete, so I wonder if there is a function to load a description for each job,...

Resolved! Chnaging Development Class Name

Dear All,i had created one development class for one of my clients but the same required specfs seems to be different.what i can do in this case ?Do i have to change the name of the class or can create a new class and can assign all request to it ..J...

tostring function??

Is there an ABAP version of a toStrng function in Java.I want to input a structure/table name and I get in out put a string with all the contents of the structure as a string. It would be nice if I have options to have a field separator or if it is f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.