Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Tree visualization

I have to draw a tree which can be printed.For example I have a material A. This is splitted in three other materials B, C and D. Material B is splitted in material E and F. Material D is splitted in G and H, and so on. I have to visualize such a tre...

Checkbox problem in BDC

Hi all, I have a checkbox which I want to check/uncheck using my BDC. I am able to check it with 'X' but not able to uncheck the same. I have tried '' and ' ' options. As far as recording is concerned, it is showing '' to uncheck it. Program gen...

error in we19.

hi all!i am getting error 51.with following error msg."Error in subroutine read_namtb for structure of infotype."see this message also. Check the entry for infotype in table T777D (structure, IDoc segment, expanded structure) and the corresponding s...

Obligatory Fields

I am having two select options and two option buttons. one select option is obligatory and other is optional. If i click the option button 1 all the two select options should be disabled and if i select the option button 2 all the two select options ...

Resolved! Regd: Tables

Hi All,How 2 find the List of tables in SAP, is there any specific table which stores the details of all the tables in SAP.Suggestions and help will be much Appreciated.Thanks & Regd.Ramesh.

Resolved! help on selection screen

Hi all,I have a requirement to create two reports.For these reports logic, processing everything is same except selection screen parameters(different).So what i want to do is in selection screen appln tool bar create two buttons one for each report s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.