Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! write statement

Hi Friends,I have a problem here.In one report, for example the scenario is like this:data: itab1 occurs 0, x like mara-aenam, end of itab1.data: itab2 occurs 0, y like mara-aenam, end of itab2.some where in the code i'm writing...

Resolved! Excel download - Max Records

Hi,I am downloading data from UNIX to EXCEL sheet using GUI_DOWNLOAD.In Selection screen i can specify the max records(Size).I hope we can download at max 65000 records into XL sheet. Based on that Program should dynamically creates XL sheets. I have...

Information Message in BDC

Hi FriendsI am working on the transaction 'C201', in that the tab "Operations" I have to enter multiple values, its a Table Contol, here I am facing a problem, i.e when ever I am entering the values for second row in the table control, I have enter t...

Resolved! SAP SCript top - endtop

Hi all,I am working on a script.I have two pages designed.The windows on first page are header,footer,main and logo.The windows on page 2 are main and footer. This is the code in the editor of main window for top an endtop./: TOP/: POSITION XORIGIN '...

Message display in Va01

Hi,Can i link Hot key to Message Display? I am displaying Warning message, if User double click that message the screen should display(standard screen for Material substitution). Is this possible? How can i do this?Urgent help.......thanks,Subashini

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.