Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

FB03

Hi , In tcode FB03 I want the total amount (summation of each line item to be displayed) at the header level... This is an requirement for the inbound interface of vendor Invoices ... So is it that the layout should be changed or should the sending s...

Resolved! Download OSS Notes

Hi I want to download OSS notes Which has a componant for more than one release. I want to download for specific release (eg4.6B) can you tell me the whole procedure for that ? Even by using OSS1 can you tell me the whole procedure. thanks

Resolved! Sending Mail with Attachments

Hi Abapers.Im new to learn this concept of mailing through a abap report.1.Can please someone tell me the various steps that are involved in sending a mail both a single and a group of users having more than 1 attachment.2.Any setting that needs to b...

KPRO file export

Hi,can anybody tell me, how to export a file (e.g. a picture) <b>from KPRO to local file-system</b>. The file i want is element of the filelist of a DVS (DIS)Problem is - i have to use an outstanding report and (as far as i know) can't use HTTP-respo...

Resolved! tvarv selection

Hi all, i need to select data based on date from 20000101 to sy-datum - 61. it cant be hard coded and is said that i have to use tvarv. i tried to input all the other values using tvarv. but i dont know how to input this dynamic range into variant......

Reg: Dialog Programming

Dear All, I'm new to this group. Now i'm learning ABAp. I need a small Help. I want to insert/Update the data into master tables using Dialog Programming. How can i do that. I'm using RF(Radio frequency)devices,which can access the SAP Screens in Cha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.