Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! KE13n

Hi,Does anyone have experience with KE13N or know any resource that can help me?Getting errors on the upload and I think they stem from steps I need to take to assign file names to planning layouts and descriptions.Any help would be appreciated.

Auto-Refresh in RF

Hello AllI am using the CL_GUI_TIMER to auto-refresh a program every 60 seconds. This works perfect in SAP GUI but when I am trying to test the same in RF and it dumps with the following error:The termination occurred in the ABAP program "CL_GUI_CON...

IDOC status 30

Hi all,Can any one suggest me on the status 30 'Receiver exists , No filters , No conversion , Version conversion' when i do an outbound processing for CAYS Out Idoc(CATS_INSERT_01). The status is showing yellow.Please advice ASAP.ThanksSwami

Resolved! Help with ranges.

Hi!,Is the first time that I work with ranges, some body can explain me this code? I dont know if the append in this code is correct or I need to put it below of it r_bstat-low and I dont know how can I use the LOW or High part in this code.Thanks!! ...

Resolved! table shorttext

hi all, im creating a table where the fields refer to standard data elements where i need to give the short text.for exampleagr_master agr_name AGR_define Masterrollefielname dataelement reftable shorttext.is reference table and value table are...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.